Hospitals using DICON/DASON services can send infection control and other personnel involved in infection control activities to our annual DICON/DASON Educational Symposium at no additional charge. These symposia are designed to enhance and supplement the educational programs available on our website. All of the materials presented at the symposia are available for download on the DASON members only section of the website. Please see the agendas for the annual symposia held from 2013 to 2016.
- 2018 Fall Symposium, 11/16/2018: The Impact of Diagnostic Testing on Infection Prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- 2017 Fall Symposium, 11/3/2017: Healthcare Epidemiology - Current Trends, Current Threats, and Future Solutions
- 2016 Fall Symposium, 11/18/2016; Data for Action
- 2015 Fall Symposium, 11/20/15;
- 2014 Fall Symposium, 11/21/14: Measuring Outcomes: Moving Beyond Regulations and Rules
- 2013 Fall Symposium, 11/22/13: Multi-drug Resistant Organisms--Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship